My day started out going to the garden to get a good supply of tomatoes. As I was loading my truck, I noticed a good size puddle under the back end. Crap, what now? Turns out I had a ruptured brake line and had to tow my vehicle to a shop. There two lines were replaced and when they tested my brakes another line started to leak. Again Crap. Okay lines were repaired and after a good chunk of money was spent, I was off and running. Managed to get my other scheduled chores done by late afternoon and still had my lawn to cut. Final thing I needed to do was check my mail and here a little happy happened. My awaited package finally arrived.
Jims I truly hope so. There’s still some prep work after the gage assembly and installation with calibrations. I wasn’t supplied with a specific gage factor but suspect it’s going to be 3 instead of 2.1 that the gage RSI uses. The only info I got was 3AA designation. Calibration activity will verify if this is correct. Once calibration is out of the way Then it’s time for business to collect data and I’m itching for that phase. Eventually I might need to acquire an unaltered BP as mine are all recessed for data comparison. Some might think this is a waste of time doing this with the 50 mostly by those that have moved on to a smaller caliber because it doesn’t apply to them and TG provided all that they need. In one aspect they are right in their thinking and wouldn’t argue this point. For me I need to see more revealed than peak pressure and velocity. I guess you could say I want to dance to the beat of my own drum and want to start banging away, chuckle.
If you need to borrow my spare stock BP give me a PM.
Thank You for your supportive offer and will contact you once I get operational with some data collected and everything is functional. This is one heck of a slow starting project with so many obstacles to deal with. But eventually I'll get there.