Here is how to post a picture with a photobucket account.
1) Make a photo bucket account and down load your photos you want to post. NOTE: If you delete the photo from photobucket, it will no longer be in the post. photobucket.com/
2) Move your cursor over the picture you want to put in your post. You will see a drop down menu appear.
3) Goto the last box marked IMG CODE. Put your cursor IN BETWEEN IMG code and the box and left click. Copied will appear BRIEFLY in the box.
4) Now goto you post and right click where your cursor is in the post.In the menu choose paste. You will not see the picture at this time but you will see the code appear. NOTE: I have found that it looks nicer and neater if you put lines/ spaces between photos by just hitting ENTER twice at the end of the photo and/or your written part of the post. To post more than one pic, leave photobucket in a separate window and just minimize window. That way you can go back and just repeat the above.
5) Now you can check to see if it is the way you want it by going to the bottom of the post and you will see the button "PREVIEW". Click on that and you should now see your picture in the post and check to see if is where and how you like it. then just hit post.
To set the size of your pix, on Photobucket, under the Green box that says "UPLOAD IMAGES AND VIDEOS" there is a very small blue print "more options". Click on that, and a box will pop up with various sizes. Check the 15" Screen 800 X 600, and save. That will make pix the best size for posting on Dougs. I learned this the HARD way! Boarhog
Also if you only want to post one picture you can do it as an attachment. If you look just below the subject line there is a box that says Attachment. All you need to do is click browse. it will open up a seperate window and you can look for the picture you want to post on your computer. click on the picture and its file name will come up in the bottom box. then click on the open. the attachment box will have it in there now. then when you hit post reply it will be added. it should appear in the message like this.
Nothing to thank and should have included the info you did to help out. Just getting a little lazy lately. But will add if you go this route do not click on the preview button after adding the attachment or it will cancel the attachment. I learned this one quick.
Post by 12ptdroptine on Feb 2, 2011 19:46:47 GMT -5
[/img] [/img] [/img]If I can just remember how I do it... Wyohe if you wish pm me and I will send my # and walk you through what I do...I dont know if its this new computer or what? It just told me this file was to large..I will try a smaller one nope... maybe another one Drop